Earlier this week, Stimpy hosted the “Stimpy 500” (500 reps of things dreamed up by Stimpy). YHC figured we should take that a bit further in teams and reach for 1,000 reps. Also, with COVID numbers tanking and many of us vaxxed, YHC wanted to try a partner-based exercise now that such things are much safer.
- Imperial Walker
- Willie Mays Hayes
- Air Squats
- Little Baby Arm Circles + Jack Reachers + Overhead Seal Claps
- Mosey around a circuit (to be remembered later)
Very simple. Everyone partnered up (we got lucky with an even 12 PAX in attendance). Each pair was tasked with totaling:
- 200 ‘Muricans (while partner holding a fist on the ground to touch w/ your chest)
- 300 Bradley Coopers (while partner holding on to your feet)
- 500 Air Squats (while partner holding a low plank)
The partner doing the move would AMRAP then trade off when gassed. When/if both were too gassed to continue, the pair would take a lap on the mosey circuit. When finished with the required number of reps, the pair would join the mosey circuit and continue laps until the last group was finished. Then we would all progress to the next move.
Announcements of the Thighmaster/Leafmaster combined F3/FIA BBQ (which was a big success), Kingpin’s mansion visit in a few weeks, and the upcoming featured summer hikes of Lowe Peak in the Oquirrhs and Lone Peak in the Wasatch. Prayers for test results for YHC’s baby on the way.