AO: The Shadows
Number of Pax: 9
Pax Names: ChefB, Domo, Gold Digger, Jimmy Choo, Raging Cheetah, Thighmaster,
Number of FNGS: 0
I recently posted down range at F3 Portland. They had some new moves that I was eager to share with F3 SLC.
Some of us started at 6:00 with an EC 4 mile run with Gold Digger and Chef B.
The main event consisted of:
- Side shuffle hop 25 IC
- Little baby arm circles/jack reachers 12 IC
- Monkey humpers (wide) 10 IC
- Monkey humpers (feet together) 10 IC
- Plank 10 IC
- Bear plank 10 IC
- Hot paws 10 IC
- Worm burpees tabata style 40 seconds (start with the jump/clap then down to hand release burpee position then roll onto your side without your arms/legs toughing the ground, do a crunch, then roll back to hand release burpee position and up. Rinse, repeat for 40 seconds), low squat hold for 20 seconds, 10 reps
- Mosey to the picnic tables for Bulgarian Split Squats 10 each leg IC
- Mosey to the quarry field for:
- 50 wide merkins, sprint 100 yards, flutter kicks waiting for the 6
- 50 merkins, sprint 100 yards, flutter kicks waiting for the 6
- 50 Diamond merkins, sprint 100 yards, flutter kicks waiting for the 6
- Rock work at the quarry. We each chose our own rock from the quarry and formed a circle. In no particular order we did the following exercises, mostly 10 reps IC, and moved to the rock to the left after each exercise.
- Bradley Coopers
- American hammers
- Overhead lift
- Overhead thrusts
- Curls for the girls
- Prairie Coopers
Mosey back to the flag.
Wrap-up / COT
Raging Cheetah mentioned the 3rd F activity serving dinner at the VOA women and children’s shelter this Thursday. He’s got everyone signed up. He told us about his friend who recently passed away and reminded us to live every day to its fullest. He also told us about a winter race series at the Saltaire and will post a link on Slack.
I announced the new winter AO for TTR, which will be Braveheart at Highland Park in South Jordan. We’ll start that the first Thursday of November. We’ll get a slack channel created and add it to the map.