Blend of Side-Shuffle-Hop, ‘Mericans (some disagreement on this should be pronounced, perhaps it should be ‘Muricans), Willie Mayes Hayes, Little Baby Arm Circles, Seal Claps, Jack Reachers, and the like. Extra credit ruckers trickled in as the workout began.
Started with a clockwise mosey lap around the field, with stops for ‘Mericans, lunge walks, and burpess. Upon lunge walking, J.Lo and a sibling FNG, later known as Shake-eera, trickled in.
Mosey’ing continued to our main area of action at the splash pad.
In honor of the poker night attended by several of us the evening prior, YHC decided on the official F3 Workout Deck as the workout of choice. Several site Qs have had the deck for some time, but to YHC’s knowledge it has never been used with the cards read at ‘face value’ for a workout. In other words, each card specifies a workout move, but these have not been used as written on the card. So, with ~40 minutes remaining we started in on The Deck. Below is an approximate listing of what was drawn:
- 25 burpees (getting the worst out of the way early)
- 25 squats
- 25 monkey humpers
- 400 m sprint (to the rock pile on the far side of the upper field and back)
- Backwards obstacle run
- 25 shoulder taps in plank in cadence
- 100 arm circles (or 25 in cadence both directions)
- 100 flutter kicks (or 25 in cadence)
- 25 Freddie Mercurys (bicycle crunch)
- 9 super-slow squats
- 15 hand release ‘Mericans
- 10 Rosalitas (lying on back legs extended 6″ off ground, extending outward horizontal to ground then back in)
- 14 Carolina Dry Docks (pike press)
- 10 Buck Kicks (only to ourselves, neighbor buck kicks outlawed #BecauseCOVID)
- 18 Luges (laying on back, crunch up with legs straight and arms reaching towards legs)
Moseyed back to the flag, single-count squats until the bell rang
Circle of Trust
Had a good time naming Shake-eera. Coco made another pitch for 2nd F events, considering Top Golf (w/ appropriate masks etc). Golddigger brought up Go-Karts center. Also, Spartan training has resumed: Sundays at 1:30pm, this week is at Raging Cheetah’s place.
Frostbyte closed out with a prayer and picture.