Hi, Friendly New Guy!
What did you think FNG stood for?
We appreciate you joining us and there is a lot of information to tell you but to avoid overwhelming you here are a few ways to keep in touch and know what’s going on in F3 Salt Lake. If you still have questions just ask any of the guys and they’ll help or point you in the right direction!
We put most of our Social Media effort into Twitter as the rest of the F3 Nation is doing the same and the interaction flows great on twitter.
Tips for your first workout (We call it posting)
- When you are first starting, it is important to remember to MODIFY as needed during the beatdowns. If you want to go harder – go harder. If you have not exercised in a long time, slow down. Don’t hurt yourself or even worse, get discouraged. Just show up, work hard and give it your best. That is all that matters. We are not here competing against one another. We are freaking proud of you for showing up at 5:30 in the morning to exercise!
- Be sure to check out the About Us.
- Read our disclaimer, then simply pick a place to post.
- Visit our Locations to see what site works best for you. May be in another region.
- Check out the Lexicon. We have a nick name for everything you do. The Lexicon will give you a definition behind our secret language.
- All you need to bring is an open mind and a positive attitude. Wear your regular outdoor workout clothes and, unless you have farmer hands, consider bringing a pair of gloves.
- If you are not meeting a friend at your first post, simply show up and introduce yourself as an FNG. You’ll be welcomed.
- Sign up for twitter. Follow @f3nation, F3 Salt Lake Twitter. Follow your local region. Follow your fellow PAX.
- If you’re someone who’s interested in service, check out and attend an F3 2nd F event.
- Ask us any questions we didn’t cover.