The air was a bit crisper for the 2nd week of our newest #Runway AO. Need more layers? Hot chocolate? Snuggly blanket?
Nope. The cool air just means it’s time to work. With the shovel flag planted and disclaimer shared, we got warm.
SSH (IC) x 50
BWS (IC) x50
LBAC (IC) x10 fwd; x10 rev
Merkins (IC) x10
We set off to explore the park a little further than the previous week. Heading around the upper park and down the path we arrived at our first parking lot.
– Merkin ladder: 3 merkins at each parking lot line. Bear crawl between lines.
– BWS ladder: 3 BWS at each line. Lunge walk between lines.
With the full PAX together, we moseyed to the next parking lot.
– Burpee ladder: 2 burpees at each parking lot line (down one side; return on the other)
– Reverse lunge ladder: reverse lunge down one side of the parking lot
– Lung ladder: walking lunge down the other side of the parking lot
Our recovery pullups started off in a tree, then transitioned to the park nearby.
37 celebratory pullups for Kickstand’s birthday turned into more like 60 (I guess we’re just celebrating his future 60th?!)
With the clock counting down, we climbed back up the hill for a finish at the flag.
COT: F3SLC Mudgear order has 1 day remaining. The order closes tomorrow (9/1/20).
HBDay to Kickstand! 37yrs and still going strong (and getting stronger!) Good luck (& congrats in advance) on the arrival of your 2.3 coming into the world next Wednesday!