AO: Copper Beach
Number of Pax: 2
Pax Names: Frostbyte, Thighmaster,
Number of FNGS: 0
Rained all night and forecast said 90% chance during our beatdown, but Frostbyte and got lucky and got this one completed in between storms.
SSH IC x 25
LBAC forward x 20, Reverse Fonzies IC x 10, Bus Drivers IC x 10
WMHayes IC x 10
IPW IC x 10
Hillbillies IC x 10
Slow Squats IC x 10 (down for first 3 counts -then up for hard count)
Started a Mosey through neighborhood on way to Pull-up Park – stopping periodically
- 50 single count SSH + 50 Lunge Steps – then run (fast pace) to next corner.
- Immediately into 45 SSH + 45 Squats – then fast run to next corner
- 40 SSH + 40 Bonnie Blair (each leg counts)
- 35 SSH + 35 Merkins
Break at Pull-up Park
5 minutes of EMOM
- 1 pullup + 5 burpees + hold low squat for rest of minute
- 2 pullups + 5 burpees + low squat
- 3 pullups + 5 burpees + low squat
- 4 pullups + 5 burpees + low squat
- 5 pullups + 5 burpees + low squat
Headed back to the park, stopping to finish the SSH series
- 30 SSH + 30 monkey humpers + fast run to next corner
- 25 SSH + 25 lunge steps, then run
- 20 SSH + 20 squats
- 15 SSH + 15 Bonnie Blairs
Ran out of time to do the planned 10 and 5 count series
Announcements: The launch of MVP on the East side; Planned Football day on Saturday of the Shadows, Webslinger – Frostbyte’s 2.0 is having a big birthday.
Prayer requests: Domo’s coming surgery
Great to Q another F3 workout. You never know exactly what you’ll get – expected rain, didn’t get it, and some days at Copper Beach is 8-9 PAX, somedays are 2 – but the goals of pushing each other, getting a little better, and putting a flag in the ground so all men know this is the place they are welcome remain the same.
Until next time,